Welcome to Pensacola Land Surveying‘s website. This site is intended to provide you with information on Land Surveying in the Pensacola, FL, and Escambia County area of Florida. If you’re looking for a Pensacola Land Surveyor, you’ve come to the right site.
If you’d rather talk to someone about your land surveying needs, please call (850) 898-9925 today or better yet send us a contact form request. For more information, please continue to read
Land Surveyors are professionals who measure and make precise measurements to determine the size and boundaries of a piece of real estate. While this is a simplistic definition, boundary surveying is one of the most common types of surveying related to home and land owners.
If you fall into the following categories, please click on the appropriate link for more information on that subject:
- I need to know where my property corners or property lines are. (Boundary Survey)
- I have a loan closing or re-finance coming up on my home in a subdivision. (Lot Survey)
- I need a map of my property with contour lines to show elevation differences for my architect or engineer. (Topo Survey)
- I’ve just been told I’m in a flood zone or I ‘ve been told I need an elevation certificate in order to obtain flood insurance or prove I don’t need it. (Flood Survey)
- I’m purchasing a lot/house in a recorded subdivision. (Lot Survey – See Boundary Survey)
- I’m purchasing a large tract of land, acreage, that hasn’t been subdivided in the past. (Boundary Survey)
- I need to get some location and grades set on a construction project. (Construction Survey)
- I need a survey of a commercial or multi-family site that meets the ALTA Land Title Survey requirements. (ALTA Survey)
If your needs don’t fall into one of the above, don’t worry, we’ll get to the bottom of it. CALL Pensacola Land Surveying TODAY at (850) 898-9925 or better yet fill out our contact form here or in Sidebar to discuss your survey needs.